Courtesy of San Francisco 49ers:
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Hyde Gets Two
- RB Carlos Hyde finished with 21 carries for 103 yds. and 2 TDs, marking the second, 100-yd. rushing game of his career and first of the season.
- In the 4th Qtr., Hyde registered two 8-yd. TD runs for his 3rd and 4th rushing TDs of the season. Earlier in the 4th quarter, he registered a career-long 34-yd. run.
- Hyde now has 2 games with 2-or-more rushing TDs this season [2 rushing TDs vs. LA (9/12/16)] and 3 games in his career.
- Hyde is the first runner to reach 100-or-more rushing yds. in a single game at Sea. since RB DeMarco Murray rushed for 115 yds. on 10/12/14, as a member of the Dallas Cowboys.
Bowman Knocks It Loose, Hodges Scoops It Up
- LB Gerald Hodges recovered a Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham fumble, forced by LB NaVorro Bowman. It marked Hodges’s first career FR and Bowman’s 1st FF of the season and 7th of his career.
Brooks Climbs 49ers Ranks
- With 1.0 sack against the Seahawks, LB Ahmad Brooks moved into sole possession for 3rd on the franchise’s all-time sack list with 47.5.
|Most Sacks in Franchise History|
Dorsey Records First Since 2013
- DL Glenn Dorsey brought down Seahawks QB Russell Wilson for an 11-yd. loss. It marked the 7th sack of his career and first since 9/26/13 at StL.
Nick With The Pick
- LB Nick Bellore recorded the first INT of his NFL career, intercepting Seahawks QB Trevone Boykin in the 4th Qtr.
Your Loss Is Our Gain
- With 11 points off of 2 takeaways at Sea., the 49ers have now scored points off of all 8 of their takeaways this season, totaling 45 points.
- for more info go to 49ers.com