courtesy of San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco 49ers at Miami Dolphins
Sunday, November 27, 2016
Feel The Rush
· The 49ers offense rushed for a season-high 193 yds. on 25 atts. (7.7 avg.). The team’s 7.7 avg. yds. per carry was the highest by the 49ers offense since 12/20/14 vs. SD [355 yds. on 40 atts. (8.9 avg.)].
· QB Colin Kaepernick registered 113 yds. on 10 atts. (11.3 avg.), his second career 100-yd. rushing game [7 atts. for 151 yds. and 1 TD vs. SD (12/20/14)]. Kaepernick’s 113 rushing yds. are the highest total rushing yds. by a QB this season and marks the second 100-yd. rushing game by a QB in 2016 [QB Kevin Hogan, Cle. – 104 yds. at Cin. (10/23/16)].
· QB Colin Kaepernick completed 29 of 46 atts. for 293 yds., 3 TDs, 1 INT and a passer rating of 94.1. It marks the 5th time in Kaepernick’s career he has thrown for 3-or-more TDs and the first time since 10/13/14 at StL (22 of 35 atts. for 343 yds., 3 TDs and a 123.9 passer rating).
· After forcing a Dolphins three-and-out on the opening possession of the game, the 49ers offense finished off an 8-play, 62-yd. drive with an 11-yd. TD pass from Kaepernick to RB Carlos Hyde, the first TD recept. of his NFL career.
· In the 3rd Qtr., the 49ers offense drove 91 yds. on 9 plays that culminated with a 4-yd. TD pass from Kaepernick to TE Garrett Celek, his first TD recept. of the season and 4th of his career.
· With the 91-yd. TD drive, the 49ers offense has now recorded consecutive games with a 90-or-more yd. TD drive [8 plays for 94 yds., 18-yd. TD pass from Kaepernick to TE Vance McDonald vs. NE (11/20/16)].
· In the 4th Qtr., WR Torrey Smith hauled in a 1-yd. TD pass from Kaepernick, his 3rd TD recept. of the season and 36th of his career.
New Career High
· With 4 recepts. for a team-high 60 yds., TE Vance McDonald now has 382 receiving yds. on the season, surpassing his previous single-season career high of 326 receiving yds. set in 2015.
· On the final play of the first half, LBs Nick Bellore and Ahmad Brooks combined to take down Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill for a 13-yd. loss. Bellore has now registered 0.5 sacks in two games this season [0.5 sacks vs. Arz. (10/6/16)]. With the half sack, Brooks has now recorded a team-high 4.0 sacks on the year.
· DL Ronald Blair recorded the first full sack of his NFL career, taking down Tannehill for a 9-yd. loss in the 3rd Qtr. and now has 1.5 sacks on the season.